Saturday, October 16, 2010

We're It--Been Tagged by Coffee N Crackers

This is a fun simple tag meme and since we were tagged by one of our regular commenters, CJ'Alhafiz at Coffee N Crackers, we decided to participate and go head and answer these questions.  We're even going to follow the rules this time and tag four others!

The Rules
1) Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
2) Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
3) Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.

4 things that are in my handbag or backpack or briefcase
Karen Says:
1--Checkbook.
2--Change Purse with my bus tickets and some change.
3--New Testament.
4--Cough drops in case someone starts coughing on the bus.
 Related post:  "Look What's In My Purse"

Gerard Says:
1--Book currently reading.
2--Sandwich.
3--Cookies.
4--Fruit.

4 favorite things in my bedroom
Karen & Gerard say:
1--Abby, our dog (she sleeps in there every night with us)
2--Bed
3--Poster of Gerard and Abby
4--Poster of Gerard and Moe (our first cat)

4 Things on My Desk
Gerard says:
1--Book rack that Karen's dad made to sit on a desk or table.
2--Husky dog pen/pencil holder with pens.
3--Phone.
4--Framed picture of us with Abby wearing her graduation cap when completing intermediate dog training at PetSmart.
Karen says:  Which one?  I have 3 desks--two at home and one at work.
Guess I'll do my computer desk at home where I blog:
2--Golf bag pen/pencil holder.
3--Notebook for jotting down things blogging related.
4--Clock and timer (I know that is two things, but they are both to keep me aware of the time and remind me to get off the computer!)

4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do (but haven't yet)
Karen says:  
1--Try to hit a baseball thrown by a major league pitcher. (Yes, this is Karen.)
2--Volunteer at an animal shelter.
3--Bowl a 300 game.  The closest I ever came to it was 234. 
4--Retire!


Gerard says:
1--Go to a Ohio State football game.
2--Go to Fenway Park to see a Red Sox game.
3--Go see the New England Patriots play.
4--Retire!

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
Karen says:
1--Relaxing at home petting my cats and dog.
2--Blogging.
3--Watching football with Gerard.
4--Reading.

Gerard says:
1--Planting our new mum plant.
2--Watching football.
3--Walking Abby.
4--Petting Abby.

4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
Karen says:
1--"When We All Get To Heaven"
2--"It's Such A Pretty World"
3--"How Majestic Is Your Name"
4--That's really all I have.

Gerard Says:
Don't have any.

4 Things You Don't Know About Me
Karen says:
1--I had my first gray hair when I was in first grade.
2--I hate politics because it's so frustrating not knowing who to vote for.  Especially this coming election, it seems all the candidates to is criticize their opponents.
3--I am a morning person, always up by 5 a.m., even on the weekends.
4--I didn't like school very much.

Gerard Says:
1--I like to wear footies to bed on cold nights.
2--I like listening to sports talk on the radio.
3--I never went to college but still like to watch college basketball and football.
4--My favorite sport is hockey.

        

5 comments:

  1. Loved reading more about you two! Hope you have a wonderful week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'll post my answers tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got it posted thanks

    http://myheartbelongs2books.blogspot.com/2010/11/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails