Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Incarnate" by Jodi Meadows


Incarnate by Jodi Meadows is a fantasy book about Ana, a nosoul.  She lives where if you die, you keep coming back.  She has only the one life.  When Ana gets away from Li, who was bringing her up and was very mean to her, a fellow named Sam helps her.

I enjoyed this book very much--it kept me turning pages for sure!  I hope there is a second book.  If so, I'll be sure to read it too!
(Gerard's review:  My rating 5 stars out of 5)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

We are donating 50 cents for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs to Caroline's Kids Pet Rescue to help homeless cats this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails