Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"Zoo" by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge


Zoo by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge is about the world trying to deal with all forms of animals who roam in packs and attack humans. I ordered this from the library and had to wait a long time for it. I feel this book could have been so much more. The parts of the book that deal with the animals are very good, the rest not so much. The ending left me with the sense that there is going to be a second book. If there is, I'll probably read it. It just did not "wow" me like I expected it would.
(Gerard's review, rating 4 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails