Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday Teasers: Two Fiction, One Non-Fiction


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page (well, we cheat and choose specific ones)
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on  that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away!   You don’t  want  to  ruin the  book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can  add the book to their TBR  Lists  if they  like your teaser.   

Gerard's:
He was wrong about the Others. And I was wrong.
From page 26 of The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy.

Karen's:
Justin's look changed. From fury to panic and in the next instant, I understood, as Z wheeled about, headed for our daughter.
From page 80 of Touch and Go by Lisa Gardner.

At once an angel from the Lord struck him down because he took the honor that belonged to God. Later, Herod was eaten by worms and died.
From the Contemporary English Version of The Holy Bible at Acts 12:23.

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. I like the teaser from touch and go sounds intriguing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the last one. Love bible stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers. I've been hearing so much about The 5th Wave that I hope to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 5th Wave is coming up very soon for me. Can't wait!

    My teaser is from another dystopian - Taken by Erin Bowman.

    Enjoy your read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails