Sunday, January 5, 2014

"Save Our Bones Program" by Vivian Goldschmidt, MA

When I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis and told to get a prescription for a couple drugs that promote bone density, I tried them but quickly quit because they made me feel worse.  I experienced side effects that I did not want such as pain in my legs and thighs and sometimes my leg even locking up on me.  Then my doctor advised me to take Prolia, a shot every 6 months.  I didn't do that because it even had worse side effects! 

I was thrilled to come across the New Expanded Edition of Save Our Bones Program-The Revolutionary Treatment That Prevents and Reverses Bone Loss Naturally by Vivian Goldschmidt, MA which gives an alternative to taking the prescription drugs to strengthen bones.  It contains diet information, exercises specifically geared to building bone density and lots of practical things to do to improve bone health without prescription drugs based on lots of scientific research!  I ordered it for my 60th birthday.

I like the specific lists of foods, the explanations for the do's and don'ts that affect bone health and that many of the things are easy to implement.  

I recommend it to anyone who is dealing with Osteoporosis.    Time will tell if it really works but others have testified that it has worked for them.  Visit www.saveourbones.com for more information or to order the book.
(Karen's review, 5 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails