Wednesday, April 22, 2015

"The Daughter--How well do you really know your family? by Jane Shemilt

The Daughter by Jane Shemilt is told by Jenny, a famous doctor.  One day her youngest daughter, Naomi, does not come home from a school play.  Did she meet with foul play or did she just run off?  As the days go by, Jenny's marriage and family begin to crumble around her.

This book goes from the now then one year later.  Most of the time I do not have a problem with this, but in this book I did.  The now was so good I hated when it skipped ahead.  Some people had trouble with the ending, but it did not bother me that much.   All that being said, I still give it 4 stars based on the strength of the story.
(Gerard's review, 4 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails