Saturday, July 9, 2016

"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" by J. K. Rowling (video review included)

Love Crankshooks!
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling is the third book of this series and another enjoyable fun read!  In this book, there are surprises and a very cool map that has been handed down from former mischief makers to current mischief makers at Hogwarts school.  I thought the classes were really interesting and was happy Hagrid got to be a teacher on care of critters.  The class on Defense of Dark Arts was also fun.  There are so many great scenes in this book that I didn't want to put it down.  I cheered when Hermione bought herself a cat named Crankshooks who has sort of a big part in the story chasing after Ron's rat, Scabbers and causing tension between Ron and Hermione.  Snape and Malfoy continue to resent Harry and cause trouble.  Of course, Harry is amazing in this book too and I enjoy rooting for him!  I loved this book and enjoyed it very much.  It has lots of action and funny things throughout.  I look forward to continuing this series.
(Karen's review7/15/15, 5 stars)

Gerard's review 7/9/16 (5 stars):
It's always good to get back to a Harry Potter book!  In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Sirius Black is loose and the word is out that he wants to get at Harry in the worst way! I thought this book was very good.  I enjoyed the various storylines throughout the book and Ron and Hermione are good in this one too!  I especially liked the unexpected ending and the great writing!

Watch my review I did for "Booktube":

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails