Friday, July 24, 2015

"The Hand That Feeds You" by A. J. Rich

The Hand That Feeds You by A. J. Rich is about a lady named Morgan.  She is living with her fiance named Bennet and her dogs.  One day she comes home and her fiance is dead.  it looks like her dogs did it, but has a hard time accepting that.  On further investigation it turns out the name of her fiance was false and this man has a history of wrong doing.

This is a real page turner that I enjoyed.  I loved how the dogs were kept in the story for almost the whole book!  (Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I think this one sounds fascinating! It's at the top of my TBR list -- I hope to get to it soon. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails