Wednesday, September 16, 2015

"Finding Peace" by Melanie D. Snitker is about a Photographer and a Cop

Finding Peace by Melanie D. Snitker is a clean romance/mystery that was predictable right from the start as far as the romance part.  The mystery part provided at least some action to keep me interested enough to finish. Someone breaks into Laurie’s photography studio twice. She falls for the cop on the case and gets a gun for protection. This book actually showed what the work of a professional photographer involves which I enjoyed. Overall, the shallowness of the characters and the predictability of the plot made it a mediocre book for me. This is Book 1 in the Love's Compass series which I may or may not continue.
(Karen's review, 3 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have been following you for more than a year. I love your reviews. I liked this one. I am glad you pointed out the predictability. I wanted to tell you about my linkup on Mondays called Literacy Musing Mondays. We welcome family-friendly book bloggers. Also, we love posts about anything related to learning, reading, and writing. Please consider linking up with us this week. We have a great giveaway contest ongoing too:

    http://maryanderingcreatively.com/literacy-musing-mondays-fun-week-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS you can link up to three links a week, new or old. Just don't repeat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails