Sunday, November 1, 2015

"Faceless" by Alyssa Sheinmel

Faceless by Alyssa Sheinmel is about Maisie, a junior in high school. She runs track and is so good her coach told her she could get a scholarship. While running one morning, she has a terrible accident. When she wakes up, she learns that she has been in the hospital for a very long time and has lost part of her face! She is able to get a face transplant but now when she wakes up, she sees a stranger in the mirror. How she handles that, her family, school and her friends makes up this book. I liked this book much more than I thought I would. Maisie was a very good character. I thought the story line moved well and I loved the ending! The other people in this book were well developed too. (Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought that book from the kids book fair at school. Glad it's a 5 star one. Liked your review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails