Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Teasers


Karen's:

Brindle made another snorting noise.  "This is the craziest story I ever heard."
From page 58 of A Tap on the Window by Linwood Barclay.


Gerard's:
"The plans have changed," I said firmly, and I gathered my gown up in great bunches so I could get a foothold in the stirrup.  The straw-haired boy's mouth fell open as he looked at my once pristine gown, the hem already sloshed with mud, now smearing my sleeves and lace bodice and worse, the Morrighan jeweled wedding cloak.
 From page 17 of The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails