Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Teaser Tuesday


Gerard's:

Calling cards to leave, strange novelties that would rive her to seek out the illumination only darkness could provide.  She would find him of her own free will; and she would find herself and her purpose, whether she was prepared or not.
From page 31-32 of Roseblood by A. G. Howard.

There's no way she could be mixed up in something bad.  There'seither been a terrible accident or some kind of mistake.
From page 136 of The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry.

Karen's:

"What I did today . . . I wish I hadn't been a part of it.  And I wish Lord Alvi would not have glamorized my role."
From page 34 of The Great Pursuit by Wendy Higgins.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker.   Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. The first one and the last one are already on my TBR list. The middle one will be soon. lol Thank you for sharing! My Teaser is from Beauty of the Beast by Rachel L. Demeter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice assortment of teasers. I have a cozy mystery on my adult blog - Kale to the Queen by Nell Hampton. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this book yet but the teaser looks interesting.

    Here's my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails