Thursday, May 3, 2018

"Our Little Secret" by Roz Nay

Our Little Secret by Roz Nay is told by Angela who tells it very well!   A woman is missing and detective Novak thinks Angela knows where and what happened to her.  I thought this book was VERY well done.  This is the author's first book too!  It feels like you are right in the room listening to her tell the story.  The pacing is perfect.  This is not a long book and went fast, had trouble putting it down.  Give this a read, you will be glad you did!
(Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Teaser from page 47:  So many perfect days are stored in my head.  Novak brings me back if I take too long, and I try to let him see the moment I've just relived.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I JUST heard about this one. It sounds excellent. I'm glad the story lives up to its very intriguing premise :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails