Tuesday, July 24, 2018

"Final Girls" by Riley Sager

There were three "final girls" in Final Girls by Riley Sager.  You will have to read the book to understand what the final girls means. Quincy has started a new life for herself.  She has moved on, but one of the final girls is found dead.  When the other final girl comes to be with Quincy, her life will never be the same again. 

This is the first book this author wrote.  I read the second one and liked that one better--The Last Time I Lied.  This one did hold my interest though.  I was not invested in all the characters like I was in the other book.
(Gerard's review, 4 stars)

Teaser from pg. 33:  "Of course it does.  What happened to you was abnormal.  But one of the things I love about you is how you haven't let it define you."

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails