Saturday, November 3, 2018

"Spinning Silver" by Naomi Novik

Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik is a fantasy novel.  Miryem is the daughter of a money lender.  But her dad is not getting the money owed so she decides to take over!  She does great, but when she boasts of something the king hears about and wants in on, that is when the book takes off!  I thought this book was really good.  All the characters were well drawn out with good action that kept me turning pages.  The ending was very good too!
(Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Teaser from page 12:  I should have felt sorry for him, I suppose.  My father would have, and my mother, but wrapped in my coldness, I only felt the danger of the moment.  

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails