Saturday, March 16, 2019

"My Life Among the Underdogs" by Tia Torres

My Life Among the Underdogs by Tia Torres is a memoir about Tia's life and all the great dogs that have been part of it!  This woman has been blessed.  Each dog has its own chapter and are all different.  It is a short book, but the story is told very well!  I wish she would have included pictures of the dogs, but that is the only criticism I have.  If you love dogs, you will find this hard to put down.
(Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Teaser from page 28:  At that moment, I made the decision to protect her at all costs, always.  I never wanted her to leave my side, and right there, on the floor, in an embrace that felt like forever, it became Tia and Tatanka.  Together we would change the world.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails