Friday, August 21, 2020

"The One and Only Bob" by Katherine Applegate

The One and Only Bob
is the follow-up children's book to The One and Only Ivan by Katherin Applegate.  In this book the main character is a dog named Bob.  I thought this book started out a bit slow, but once Ruby and Ivan came into it, it picked up and stayed good the rest of the way.  I enjoyed the interaction between the animals and the story had a good pace to it.  I liked getting back to this world of talking animals.  More please!  I thought Bob was a good character and it was good to hear from Ivan again.  The ending was very good and I liked the funny moments.  (Gerard's review, 4.5 stars)

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails