Wednesday, December 30, 2020

"Daughter of the Reich" by Louise Fein


In Daughter of the Reich by Louise Fein, Hetty is a young German girl of a high ranking Nazi officer.  Hetty is loyal to the Reich and ready to do her part.  But as time goes on, Hetty begins to learn that all she believes to be good might not be so.  She will not turn her back on her old friends.  

This book is pretty good.  It drew me in and kept my interest throughout.  The story has good flow to it and the characters were brought out very well with a good ending.  (Gerard's review, 5 stars) 

Teaser from page 22:  Everything looks calm and friendly, but I can feel the evil hovering outside the safety of our iron railings, and I shudder.  I imagine a great big guard dog, patrolling the garden.  Just the idea of it makes me feel safer.

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails