Saturday, August 27, 2022

"Insomnia" by Sarah Pinborough

In Insomnia by Sarah Pinborough, Emma's 40th birthday is coming soon.  She has been dreading this day for a long time.  Why? you ask.  You will have to read the book to find out!  I thought this book was very good.  Emma is a great character and I never knew what was going to happen next!  I loved the ending too!  (Gerard's review, 5++ stars)  

Insomnia by Sarah Pinborough left me in a fog sort of.  The story line was so far out that I felt I wasted my time reading it.  The whole plot is about whether Emma is crazy and paranoid or not.  This book has an elaborate storyline that I felt moved too slowly.  I felt sorry for Emma but didn't think much of her husband.  There is some good action near the end and things do pick up so I didn't hate it.  I didn't really like the ending all that much, but was okay with it and glad everything was explained.  I do think it would make for an interesting book club discussion.  (Karen's review, 3 stars)

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails