Saturday, October 1, 2022

My Weird School FAST FACTS Series by Dan Gutman


Explorers, Presidents, and Toilets
by Dan Gutman is a FAST FACTS series book that I found extremely interesting and filled with fun facts about U.S. history.  I learned new things in an enjoyable way and highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to learn more about U.S. history, including the history of toilets!  (Karen’s review, 5 stars)

Dogs, Cats, and Dung Beetles by Dan Gutman is a FAST FACTS series book I found to be informative and funny!  It is filled with interesting fun facts about all sorts of animals as well as some jokes throughout the book.  I especially enjoyed the chapter on presidents’ pets.  Arlo and Amanda both alternate sharing facts in a fun way.  I highly recommend this book to any animal lover.  (Karen’s review, 5 stars)

Sports by Dan Gutman if a FAST FACTS series book I found to be interesting and funny.  Arlo and Amanda both alternate sharing facts as in the other books in this series.  Most sports are covered, but I noticed pickleball was not included. I especially liked the baseball and basketball facts, but enjoyed the whole book.  I liked that at the end it encourages kids to search the internet for their own weird facts about a subject that interest them.  (Karen's review, 5 stars)

Dinosaurs, Dodos, and Woolly Mammoths by Dan Gutman is a FAST FACTS series book that I skipped because I just am not interesting in reading about dinosaurs and other extinct animals.  I included it here because it is part of this series.




To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails