Thursday, February 3, 2011

"A Lifetime Of Wisdom" by Joni Earickson Tada

I give A Lifetime Of Wisdom by Joni Earickson Tada 30 stars!
I haven't read a Joni book in a long time but found this one while browsing through the library.  I'm so glad I did!  What makes this book so good is that Joni goes back to how she thought about things when she was a teen and now shares 40 years later what she has learned since.  As always, the writing in Joni's books is superb.  This book is hard to put down.  It gave me sort of a spiritual bath, which I think we all need from time to time to reflect on the really important things in life.  Bless you, Joni!  I highly recommend you read this book!
(Gerard's review 7/1/09)

 Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails