Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Train From Marietta" by Dorothy Garlock


Train From Marietta by Dorothy Garlock is story of adventure in Texas and romance in the 1930s. When Kate plans to take the train from New York to California to practice medicine with her uncle, little did she know that she would be kidnapped along the way and her plans would change when she finds romance. This is also a story of betrayal, survival and friendship. I liked all the main characters, especially the Indian boy.


Dorothy Garlock is one of my favorite authors and this book did not let me down. I love how she can tell the story in such a way that it makes me feel as though I’m right there or watching a movie. I enjoyed this book very much because I like stories with happy endings!

Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. I have only read two of Dorothy Garlock's books, but enjoyed both of them. This is the first time I saw this one, so another book for my Wish-list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails