Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday Teaser: "The Chosen One" and "If You Believe"


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading,. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on  that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away!   You don’t  want  to  ruin the  book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can  add the book to their TBR  Lists  if they  like your teaser. 
Gerard's:
Me? What? Me to be married? I think I have no blood. I think I have lost the ability to breathe.
From page 24 of The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams.

Karen's:
He didn't reach for her. His only touch was with his eyes. And somehow that look, that glance, was more intense and physical than any touch she'd ever known.
From page 88 of If You Believe by Kristin Hannah.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.

7 comments:

  1. Luv Kristin Hannah. That second Teaser is just too romantic.

    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both sound good, but Kristin Hannah has been one of my favorites for years. I really need to get back to reading her books. My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read The Chosen One for awhile...this teaser is awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great teasers.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, the book I'm reading right now has something about an alluring voice, too, only it's a woman instead of a man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasers, both of them! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers.Thanks for visiting mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails