Friday, October 21, 2011

"Wildwood" by Colin Meloy


WOW! Wildwood by Colin Meloy, illustrated by Carson Ellis, is an outstanding read! Prue's baby brother is carried off by crows to Wildwood--a place you are not supposed to enter. But, enter she does joined by her friend, Curtis, who offers to help.

This is a fantastic fantasy read with kings, queens, talking animals, and action galore! It has 530+ pages and I finished it in just two days! That's how much I enjoyed it. Give it a read, you will be glad you did! I highly recommend it if you are looking for some fantasy.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting.

    Thanks for popping by to visit with me over the weekend. Today's post is:

    Macro Halloween Candle Holder...Eerie!!

    HAVE A TERRORIFIC WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep an eye out for this one. I'm always up for good, non-political fantasy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails