Monday, June 18, 2012

"impeccable Petunia" by Jonathan Edward and Katie Christine


"Impeccable Petunia--Claws, Paws, Feathers and Jaws Part I" is fiction about a hen house and the lady and her cat, Macy.  Petunia gets on the wrong side of her hen house when the lady takes her inside her home.  The hens start gossiping and think Petunia is in cahoots with the cat. 

Petunia and the cat become friends, sort of.  My favorite parts were whenever the cat was in the story.  This is only Part I and it leaves off on a sad note for Macy the cat.  Although this is a silly animal story, I think the vocabulary is pretty advanced for a kid's book.  This is more for young adults or even adult general fiction.

I think anyone who likes chickens or lived on a farm would enjoy this book very much.

I read the Kindle version which I got from the author. 


Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

We are donating 50 cents for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs during June and July to The Wounded Warrior Project which helps wounded warriors and their families returning from current conflicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails