Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"The Whisperer" by Donato Carrisi is a Great Halloween Read


In The Whisperer by Donato Carrisi, girls are missing and then their arms show up except for one. Then one by one the bodies show up. What a fantastic read! You will not be able to figure out the killer at all! This book will stay with you. I can't wait for his next one! The Whisperer would make an awesome movie. Don't miss this one if you want a real page turner!
(Gerard's review, rating 5++ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen & Gerard,

    I really enjoyed the teaser for this book and now I really need to get it! I love page turners and I know I will love this. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For more page turners, scroll down to the bottom of our blog and click on the "page turner" tag.

      Glad you found our review helpful and the teaser intriguing!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails