Sunday, February 22, 2015

"I Am Tama, Lucky Cat" (A Japanese Legend)

I Am Tama, Lucky Cat by Wendy Henrichs is about a kind Monk to brings in a cat and names it Tama.  In Japan, it is believed that when a cat washes his face, a guest will arrive.  (I didn't know that.  My cats wash their faces all the time and we don't get any guests.)  So, in the book, the cat brings luck. 

I was disappointed with this book.  The illustrations weren't all that cute and the story line was nothing exciting, just okay.  It is a picture book and I read it in five minutes.
(Karen's review, 2 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails