Sunday, February 15, 2015

"It Was Me All Along" by Andie Mitchell, a memoir

It Was Me All Along by Andie Mitchell is the true story of "the fat girl."  She continued that way until one day while in college she got on a scale and was shocked by the number.  This book tells the story of how she put on the weight and how she took it off, but it's more than that--it's how she deals with life too.

I found it fascinating--she pulls no punches and sounds like someone I would enjoy spending time with.  Through her book, short as it is, I did and am glad for that.
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)

I am so proud that Gerard lost his excess weight.  I find it hard to believe he was over 300 pounds in high school (long before I ever met him), but here's the proof:  From 300 pounds to 140. 

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails