Saturday, March 21, 2015

"Dark Rooms" by Lili Anolik Could Use More Action

Dark Rooms by Lili Anolik is about two sisters, Nica and Grace.  Nica turns up dead and the killer is found, case closed.  But Grace is not buying it and dedicates her life to finding and hurting her sister's killer. 

I found this book to be pretty good but lacking in action.  The story kept my interest and liked the surprise ending.  It's well worth reading!
(Gerard's review, 4 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love a good thriller/mystery, and this definitely appeals to my Gillian Flynn sensibilities- may have to check to see if my library has it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails