Wednesday, March 25, 2015

"Find Me" by Laura Van Den Berg

Find Me is about a young girl named Joy.  She has no one to confide in at all.  What she does have is a troubled past and an addiction to cough syrup.  When a sickness spreads through the land, Joy is immune to it and that gains her admission to a hospital.  There she goes through tests and then she breaks out of the hospital to find her mom who abandoned her as a baby.

I found this to be pretty good.  I am not sure I would call this a page turner, but it did keep my interest.  The way it ends leaves open to a second book I would probably read.
(Gerard's review, 4 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails