Sunday, May 29, 2016

"Elle & Coach--Diabetes, the Fight for My Daughter's Life, and the Dog Who Changed Everything" by Stefany Shaheen

It's time for another dog book and Elle & Coach by Stefany Shaheen is a good one!  This is the true story of a young girl named Elle who was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.  It is told by Elle's mom and this turns their family routine into utter chaos.  She has three other younger children to look after.  As I read, I learned that the Diabetes needs 24-7 looking after.  They find a solution in Coach, a young dog.

I LOVED this book!  Stefany tells the story so well and I loved the dog too!
(Gerard's review, 5+ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails