Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Teaser Tuesday


Karen's:

Ray didn't hesitate.  "That's exactly what we're going to find out."
From page 13 of I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh.



"Just remember that you said you saw him too.  You can't say I lied without accusing yourself of the same thing."

From page 25 of The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas.

Gerard's:

He dug into the bottom drawer of his desk.  Pulled out the bottle he'd stolen from his dad, uncapped it, and took a drink.
From page 3 of The Watcher in the Wall by Owen Laukkanen.

That would be of murder, I surmised.  Three counts of murder against a guy I could only imagine being arrested if he accidentally walked out of a Whole Foods with a raisin granola bar.

From pg. 16 of The Ex by Alafair Burke.



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading. 

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. I particularly like the rather snarky tone of the last book - are you enjoying The Ex? My offering this week is out of this world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound intriguing. I liked the teaser from The Ex the best. This week my teaser comes from Of Noble Family by Mary Robinette Kowal. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed all of them. The Watcher In The Wall is one I'm wanting to read.

    My TT from Onyx Webb

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ex teaser was my favorite too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers! I think the Ex is favourite, I'm definitely curious, haha. Thanks for sharing (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails