Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Teaser Tuesday


Gerard's:

My thoughts splintered as I stumbled up the slope, abject fear making an icy slush of my bloodstream, certainty and denial kicking in simultaneously.  I told myself, No, no it isn't, it can't be, no, but I knew.
From page 97 of Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig.


Karen's:

"You'll be more likely to make mistakes if you're nervous.  Just stay quiet, observe as much as you can...and trust no one."
From page 101 of The Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker.   Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Boy that first teaser caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books and their authors are new to me. Both stories sound intense!
    My Tuesday post features Kiss the Girls and Make Them Die.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails