Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Teaser Tuesdays


Gerard's:

"Fine."  he'd find someone else to kill.  There were plenty of Lera hunters running around Ruina, attempting to get out now that they were the ones being hunted.
From page 20 of Avenged by Amy Tintera.

Karen's:
What would they, my coworkers, say if they knew what I was?  All the same things they said about him.  That I was quiet.  Kept to myself.  They would have a hard time reconciling the pale, silent, nondescript girl who worked beside them.
From page 27 of The Red Hunter by Lisa Unger.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker.   Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. These both sound like great reads but Avenged really sounds interesting! Great teasers!


    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about the pale, nondescript girl. What is she?
    My Tuesday post features A Memory of Violets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these sounds good. I really want to read The Red Hunter.

    My TT from Nothing Left To Lose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails