Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Teaser Tuesday


Gerard's:
Alice thought about yelling, ACTUALLY, I'M GOING OUT OF MY MIND! but she didn't want to make the nurse feel uncomfortable.  Crazy behavior made people feel awkward.
From page 54 of What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty.

Karen's:
Had it been less than an hour since she'd assured Thea everything would be all right?  How wrong she'd been.
From Loc. 229-3 on Kindle from Paper Roses by Amanda Cabot (Texas Dreams Book #1)
 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker.   Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Gerard, it sounds like your book might be about aging with Alzheimer's. I'm finding there's so much on that theme now, even if it's a minor thread in a story. I hope you enjoy (?)/ find it interesting. Here's my link for yesterday's intro/teaser: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-1za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is not about Alzheimer's but about a lady who fell and lost her memory.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails