Saturday, November 18, 2017

"The Empress" by S. J. Kincaid (Sequel to The Diabolic)

The Empress by S. J. Kincaid is the sequel to The Diabolic which I loved!   Tyrus is on the throne now and Nemesis is at his side.  Nemesis is really a great character.  I am glad it was told through her point of view.  There is good action again that had me tuned in from page 1.  The twists and turns in this book were very good leading up to a surprise ending.  I look forward to reading book 3 in this series.

Teaser from pg. 28:  Then I determined to go find the reasons for his weakness for myself.  There was one man in this superstructure who had the answers.
(Gerard's review, 5+ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Both books you talk about are new to me., Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails