Sunday, August 12, 2018

"Under the Harrow" by Flynn Berry

In Under the Harrow by Flynn Berry, Nora is on a train to visit her sister, but when she gets there, she finds an unspeakable horror!  Her sister has been brutally killed.  Nora will not and cannot return to her normal life until she discovers who killed her sister and why.

I thought this book was okay.  Nora was a good character, but the other people in the book were not developed very well.  The ending was a surprise though.  It's not a "must read" in my opinion, but an okay book.
(Gerard's review, 4 stars)  

Teaser from pg. 8:  I am hyperventilating, though everything around me is calm and still.  It is urgent that I do something, but I don't know what.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails