Thursday, August 15, 2019

"The Night Before" by Wendy Walker

We have a new family member!
The Night Before by Wendy Walker deals with two sisters, Laura and Rosie.  Laura goes on a date with a man she met on the internet.  When she does not come home the following morning, Rosie is worried and the search begins.  Should she be more worried about Laura or the man who she is with because she knows what Laura is capable of?  I enjoyed both of the sisters very much.  The story line was okay, but I needed more action!  It still earns a solid 4 from me!
(Gerard's review)

Oh, to learn about our new dog, Roxy, read her blog post about her first few days with us on our other blog:  I'm Out of the Shelter!    

Teaser from page 22: I find my reflection in the tiny oval mirror and give it a look of admonishment.  My brown eyes and mousy hair.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails