Thursday, January 23, 2020

"Three Things I Know Are True" by Betty Culley

In Three Things I Know Are True by Betty Culley, Jonah and Clay are friends who live across the street from each other.  One day when they are together, a gun shot goes out.  Both boys' lives will never be the same again!  I thought this book was very good.  I was into it from page 1.  The story flowed along quickly and I especially enjoyed all the teen characters.  It is hard to believe this is the author's first book!  Job very well done and written in verse!
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)

Teaser from page 10:  It's only afterward that we know it was THAT shot--not Clay's dad's weekend target shooting in their backyard.

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails