Friday, September 25, 2020

"Triggered--How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us" by Donald Trump Jr.

I don't generally read political books; however, I did read Triggered by Donald Trump Jr. because I got it for free and wanted to learn more about the Trump family.  I found this book to be very enlightening regarding all the opposition President Trump faces, exactly what fake news existed and why Trump should be re-elected as President.  Donald Trump Jr. shares lots of detail which got boring at times, but worked in sarcasm and humor.  I would recommend it to anyone who is unsure who to vote for in the upcoming Presidential election and I think most Republicans would enjoy it.  (Karen's review, 4 stars)

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails