Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Teasers: 3 For You


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on  that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away!   You don’t  want  to  ruin the  book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can  add the book to their TBR  Lists  if they  like your teaser.   
Gerard's:
Brint nodded as dread squeezed his heart. "I never would've guessed it would be in our lifetime."
From page 6 of Infinity Ring by James Dashner. (Juvenile)

Karen's
"I begged, yelled, screamed, threw things, even kicked 'em out of practice." 
 "Did it work?" asked Joe, sitting on the edge of his seat, attentively listening.
From page 58 of Lead . . . for God's Sake! by Todd G. Congwer. (inspirational)

"Alex?" Harper raised an eyebrow, and even Gemma had to admit that Alex probably wouldn't be a very effective bodyguard.  "And those night swims aren't safe."
From page 20 of Wake by Amanda Hocking. (teen fantasy)

Happy Reading!

11 comments:

  1. A good mix of books. I've been meaning to give Hocking a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, night swims are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All were interesting, but I was intrigued the most from Gerrard's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerard's sounds ominous in the end-of-the-world way.

    Night swims might not be safe for all kinds of reasons.

    Great teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers :) Very interesting. I'm left wanting to know more ^_^ Thanks for stopping by my TT <3

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Karen, I just noticed your shelfari at the bottom here. Did you like One Breath Away?

      Ana♥

      Delete
  6. I was thinking about reading Wake! I think I might put it on my TBR list! Great teasers! Here's mine: Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three great teasers! All of them appealed to me.
    My Teaser is from A LOT LIKE A LADY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are good teasers. Look forward to your thoughts on Lead, For God's Sake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the teasers but Karen's is my favorite. thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good teasers, every one of them! Thanks for paying me a visit and liking my teaser!
    Here is my TT for this week:
    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails