Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls by Anton Disclafani

The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls by Anton Disclafani is the story about a young girl who gets sent away to camp after an incident comes to light.  The camp is a riding camp for girls.  She learns a lot more than just horses.  There is not a lot of action, but I really enjoyed the main character's interaction with her family and the other girls at the camp.  It has a pretty good ending too.  (4 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be writing my review for this one today. I liked it, but finding out what happened too early into the story spoiled it a bot for me. Also 4/5 stars for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this book in the line up for this weekend for a radio show I follow - The Book Report. They will also be interviewing the author, Anton. From what I've read in reviews today, I'm left somewhat intrigued! By the sounds of things, she's done well for her first novel, keeping readers wondering! Thanks for the thumbs up, and if you'd like to listen to the show, the station details, podcast links, etc can be found on the show's website (bookreportradio[dot]com).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! i beat/bet you enjoyed that write!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails