Saturday, August 22, 2015

"A Tail of Hope's Faith by Diane Weinmann (Animal Communicator)

Add caption
I met the author at a fund-raiser for Parma Animal Shelter and was curious when I found out she actually could get animals to tell her their thoughts.  I asked her some questions because I think it would be awesome to actually hear what animals are thinking and I'd love for Abby to tell us about her past before we got her. I talk to my pets all the time and can pretty much figure out what they're thinking at certain times; however, I've never actually heard them speak to me.   She told me to read her book about the dog named Hope so I did.

A Tale of Hope’s Faith is about Diane Weinmann, an animal communicator, and her experience with one particular dog named Hope. Hope has cancer and Diane uses holistic alternative medicine to help the dog have less pain and a better quality of life. Then, it progresses to reincarnation after the dog finally has to be euthanized. 

It is an amazing story, but one I have a very hard time believing. It seemed like hocus-pocus new age stuff to me for the most part and the dog really didn’t get better.  I found myself plowing through it.  

Diane says she is psychic and communicates telepathically with animals.  I guess I'm really not sure what to make of this because she says she's Catholic and before communicating or trying to heal animals, she prays to her spirit guides, St. Francis, and Jesus.   

What do you think about this?  Would you go to alternative medicine if your pet was ill?

(Karen's review, 2 stars--I expected more conversations with the dog and not so much detail about the different alternative healing methods)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails