Monday, August 3, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - Three



Gerard's:

The actual truth was bad enough.  Vickler knew he wasn't coming down again.

From page 16 of Brutal Youth by Anthony Breznican.

All this scuttles through my mind in the split second I wonder what to do.  Help the girl.  Get on the train.
From page 13 of Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica.

Karen's
Celaena took the barmaid into the alley, if only because she didn't want to wake the other inn guests and get into yet another fight.  She didn't really know why she'd offered to teach her to defend herself.
From page 104 of The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love Sarah J. Maas, but am also intrigued by Pretty Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to continue reading Maas' books!!!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails