Wednesday, October 7, 2015

"Daughter of Deep Silence" by Carrie Ryan

Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan is about a young girl named Frances.  She is on board a cruise ship where everybody gets killed except for her and another girl.  Frances survives, but the other girl does not.  Then she finds out two other people survived but are telling a different story about what happened on the ship.  Why?  Why did they survive? 

This book kept me turning pages and I enjoyed the story line very much!  I read this after seeing this video by Christine at Polandbananas. 


She was right! 
(Gerard's review, 5+ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be reviewing this one soon as well. The book wasn't at all what I was expecting it to be. I liked it, didn't love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails