Monday, October 19, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - Four Today



Karen's:

Thank God we weren't able to whisk Tiffany away from that terrible situation we found her in, 15 years ago.  Think of the children whose lives Tiffany is touching now...where would they be without her?

From page 10 of The Battle of Our Age--Fighting For the Hearts and Minds of the Next Generation by Bob Hoskins. 


"So what do you think?" he said to his bride.  "I know it's probably not what you all were used to in Holland, but I think you'll be comforable here once you're settled."

From page 48 (Loc. 627 on Kindle) of Deeply Devoted (The Blue Willow Brides) by Maggie Brendan.


Gerard's:
There was only one thing to do, and she'd never done it before.  Not at work, not in college, not even in high school.
 From page 7 of Put a Ring on It by Beth Kendrick. 

Ordinarily, I would have considered getting run down by an automobile to be the worst sort of catastrophe that could befall the three of us.  But this was not to be an ordinary year.

From page 10 of Girl Waits With Gun by Amy Stewart.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading. 

Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Like them all. You've got me curious like a cat:)

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/10/20/teaser-tuesdays-133-flask-of-the-drunken-master/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl waits with gun is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl Waits With Gun strikes my fancy. Here's mine from The King's Agent: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-Yi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting variety of teasers and all are from books I haven't read yet. My teaser this week comes from Nine Lives by Wendy Corsi Staub. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails