Saturday, February 24, 2018

"I Am Watching You" by Teresa Driscoll is a Good Mystery

In I Am Watching You by Teresa Driscoll, when Ella is on a train, she overhears a conversation between two young girls and two young men just out of prison.  It sounds like they plan to hook-up?  Ella debates if she should warn the girls that maybe this is not such a good idea, but says nothing!  The next day, she finds out one of the girls has gone missing!

Teaser from page 26:  So that I see it even more clearly now.  This is my fault.

I really enjoyed this book a lot!  It is told by various people who have a connection to the girls which only adds to the mystery of what did happen to this girl and why!  If you know the answer before you finish, you are way smarter than me!
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)

Karen's review:
I Am Watching You by Teresa Driscoll is a mystery of a missing person with a surprise ending. I did not figure out what happened, but there were a couple things that I did not care for about this book. One was that there was so little action and the second was that the chapters ended on cliff hangers and then jumped to another person’s view. The changing of views was distracting to me and seemed to slow down the pace of this book None of the characters were very well developed, which made me not care about them much at all. I would not recommend this one. (2 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails