Saturday, February 17, 2018

"The Woman in the Window" by A. J. Finn

In The Woman in the Window by A. J. Finn, Anna lives alone.  She loves to watch old movies, drink, remember old times and spy on her neighbors!  One day she sees something terrible, but is an old lady who mixes booze and pills to be believed?

Teaser from page 70:  And suddenly I'm rushing down the stairs; suddenly I'm back in the dark of the hall, my bare feet on the tiles, my hand on the knob.  Anger grips me by the throat; my sight is swimming.

This book is on the New York Times Bestseller List and now I know why!  Anna is an enjoyable main character and as you read along, you are not sure if Anna is in her right mind or not.  I enjoyed it a lot!
(Gerard's review, 5+ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this one, too! It kept me totally engrossed. I couldn't read it fast enough. Here's my review: http://www.blogginboutbooks.com/2018/02/rear-window-ish-mind-twister-thriller.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails