Friday, July 5, 2019

"Someone Knows" by Lisa Scottoline

Someone Knows by Lisa Scottoline is about young teens who decided to play a prank.  It turned out tragically wrong!  Now Allie, after 20 years goes back to where it all began and she will get to the truth about that night.  I thought this book was pretty good.  It is told by a lot of people which I thought added to the story.  The part I did not like is that it sort of took forever and a day to get to the real action.  That being said, I still give it 4 stars.  This is not one of her best books, but I'm still glad I read it.  It just took some patience to get to the good part.  (Gerard's review)

Teaser from page 54:  Sasha was only kidding, but the more she thought about, the more she wanted to move the gun. 

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails