Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Unbroken: WW II Story of Survival, Resilience and Redemption" by Laura Hillenbrand

Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand

My rating: 7 of 5 stars (Gerard's review)


Unbroken is an amazing story about the true story of Louis Zamperini. Mostly it is about when he was a prisoner of war. The stuff he went through is unbelievable and that he had the will to survive is remarkable. He turned his life around at a Billy Graham crusade and now he works with young boys. I enjoyed her first book, Seabiscut better, but this is very good too. I give it 7 stars!

Read my Teaser here.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. Karen forwarded me this link, I just published a review of Unbroken (http://manoflabook.com/wp/?p=1178) and also thought it was an excellent book.

    http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just knew you would have read this book, too, so I popped over to read it. You might be interested to read the wikipedia page on Louis Zamperini--It's also very interesting. There is even a link to Mutsuhiro Watanabe's page, which includes a photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails